Monday, March 21, 2011

Ginger Tea

I've been on a cooking break for 2 weeks now. Started with the kids getting stomach flu. I didn't get "really" sick, but some kind of half way hybrid kind of sick, loosing appetite, big fatigue etc. I'm not going to be graphic on this but let me tell you, when taking care of stomach flu patients you don't really feel like making anything you'll ever might want to eat again. We're all well now but my cooking hasn't taken off since that. But I hope that will change within the next few days!

One last Korean thing that is a great pick-me-up when not feeling so good, especially around the stomach area. Ginger Tea. Just smash up a piece of ginger, the older and drier, the more flavour in the end. Boil it for 10 minutes. Add some honey and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment