Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My X-mas present to myself - Cookbooks

I recently discovered that the Swedish webshop Bokus carries most of Amazon US titles. The books themselves are a little bit pricier than in the US, but when you throw in no tax, free shipping and predictable shipping times you suddenly have a bargain.

I decided that I needed a little something for X-mas for myself as well, so I have ordered the following:

  • Whoopie Pies by Sarah Billingsley
  • Asian Dumplings by Andrea Nguyen
  • Home Sausage Making by Susan Mahnke Peery
  • Home Cheese Making by Ricki Carroll
  • Thai Street Food: Authentic Recipes, Vibrant T... by David Thompson
  • Enklare bröd : recept på knådfria bröd med och... by Martin Johansson

Should be 3 more days now until they arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment