Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday is Judgement Day (no 2)

I hadn't expected to lose any weight this week as I've hardly moved out of my house, but I had lost about a pound.

Weight
Start: 54.4 kg
Week 1: 53.3 kg
Week 2: 52.9 kg

The numbers for body fat should not be taken seriously but more as an indicator. Today I measured both 33.0% and 33.7% within seconds of each others, so they are obviously not very accurate (I picked the number in between to put in the table). Also, these numbers say that I'm verging on overweight, and I really don't think anyone would say so seeing me live, so again, don't read to much into them.

Body fat
Start: 35.4%
Week 1: 33.7%
Week 2: 33.35%

My plan is to stick to the diet for 2 more weeks. If I continue to loose weight at this pace I should be able to get into my pre-pregnancy clothes by then. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment