Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year - back to reality

In my opinion, the single most boring topic of conversation are peoples diets. The only thing I think is even worse is reading about them in blogs. So, I'm really sorry to say, but I have those post pregnancy kilos that really have to go now. And I'm afraid that I'll be blogging about it here...

But, if anyone is still reading, I think it will be fun. I've picked the GI-inspired diet from Timothy Ferriss book, "The 4-hour Body". It doesn't feel like the most sensible or in the long run health promoting one, but it promises great result and I really admire that guys way of using himself as a lab rat. So I'm giving it a try.

Since I'm on antibiotics now I won't be starting until next week, but stay tuned and I'll let you know all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment